Terms and conditions
The following are the general terms and conditions (“General Conditions”) which rule any purchase of jewels and other products form Gioielleria Pennisi (GP SAS di Guido Pennisi & C. with registered office in Milan, Italy, via Manzoni 29, VAT 01143570156, “GIOIELLERIA PENNISI” or also “we”) made by the Customer (also “You”) through the website “www.gioielleriapennisi.com”.
- In order to properly proceed with a purchase on the Website, you must be 18 years old and have legal capacity to purchase under the Laws of your Country of citizenship. You can purchase on the Website, and pay the price, following the instructions on the Website.
- As a confirm of receipt of an order duly forwarded, you will receive an automatic message from GIOIELLERIA PENNISI ("Order ........... .confirmed", or other similar).
- In order to proceed, once you have selected all the desired products by clicking on "ADD TO CART", you must click on "CHECKOUT" and fill in the form, with all the details about the method of payment and delivery terms (directly at the shop or at the given address) and accept the General Conditions. The purchase process will go on by clicking on "PAY NOW" and by settling the payment.
- The due receipt of the order by GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will be confirmed by an email. The purchase agreement between you and GIOIELLERIA PENNISI is duly entered only with the delivery of the products. We invite you to download these General Conditions and the Purchase Order Confirmation.
- In the event of disputes, all the data stored by GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will count as a proof of the sale.
- Purchases are strictly intended for personal use only. The Customer, therefore, cannot purchase the products for different or commercial purposes.
- GIOIELLERIA PENNISI retains the right to cancel the order should well founded reasons arise, such as - but not limited to - the following: (a) You have been involved in a dispute with GIOIELLERIA PENNISI relating to a previous order; (b) GIOIELLERIA PENNISI has reasonable grounds to suspect that you (i) have violated these General Conditions, (ii) have not paid for the purchased products by the deadline; (iii) is involved in fraud or in gray market activities (i.e. the resale of products through channels not belonging to the authorized network); (iv) refuses to provide due information that GIOIELLERIA PENNISI is required to collect by the law; (c) GIOIELLERIA PENNISI believes that the cancellation of the order is required by the law; (d) GIOIELLERIA PENNISI is entitled to cancel an order under these General Conditions. In case of cancellation, GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will refund any payment settled.
- GIOIELLERIA PENNISI makes every effort to ensure that the color, design and style of the products appearing on the Website are at their best complying with the original products. Nevertheless, the appearance of the original product may be slightly different from the Website images for technical or other valid reasons. GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will therefore not be liable for any mistakes or inaccuracies in the photographs or graphic representations of the products displayed on the Website, without any prejudice to Customer’s mandatory rights under the law. Each product is covered by the warranty provided by the law applicable to the contract. Where applicable, GIOIELLERIA PENNISI expressly refers to articles 130 and 132 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. It is anyway agreed that the warranty terms for the products purchased, for their nature, are reduced to 1 (one) year, pursuant to art. 143 paragraph II of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The display of a product on the Website does not imply that it is actually available for purchase. GIOIELLERIA PENNISI retains the right to change, from time to time, the assortment of products on the Website without any prior notice. GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will not be liable in the event that a product is out of stock or no longer available for the purchase.
- Prices are in Euro and include all applicable taxes. Unless otherwise outlined in the order, delivery costs are generally included, except for customs costs, in case of delivery outside Italy, where the destination Countries’ law provides such costs.
- At any time GIOIELLERIA PENNISI has the right to change the price of the products as displayed on the Website and without prior notice. You will be charged with the price displayed on the Website when the order is sent by clicking on "PAY NOW". You will also be liable for the costs incurred in using the remote means of communication used for the purchase. The amount of the ordered products will be charged to your credit card when the order confirmation is sent. Only methods of payment indicated on the Website are accepted.
Retention of Title and Delivery
- The product is property of GIOIELLERIA PENNISI until full payment is received and the product is duly delivered. The ordered products shall remain under the responsibility of GIOIELLERIA PENNISI until they are received by you. Once you have received the products, you accept and assume all risks relating to the products (including loss, theft or damage).
- Products ordered through the Website will be delivered to the address you entered during the ordering process as indicated in Order Confirmation. Only one address can be entered for each order.
- Your signature is required upon delivery.
- The signature of a 18 years old person is required to duly receive the product. The ordered products can also be collected by you at GIOIELLERIA PENNISI boutique, subject to Order Confirmation, payment and show of your ID document.
- Purchases will be delivered within 2-4 working days and then delivered within the Milan area by one of our carriers. It is anyway agreed that such delivery terms are indicative and not binding. For all other destinations, the shipping will be carried out by our shipping agent.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the order, delivery costs are generally included, except for customs costs where the destination Countries’ law provides such costs.
- Any non-deliveries or delayed deliveries for more than seven (7) days from the date of shipment (10 for Italian Islands) must be promptly reported to GIOIELLERIA PENNISI. Any claim must be sent within the term of seven (7) days from the date of purchase of your product. Once the product has been received, you will have to check the products. If the received products do not comply with the order you placed, or you are not satisfied, you must immediately contact GIOIELLERIA PENNISI by the e-mail Customer Service email@example.com or by telephone at +39 02862232 and ask for a return or replacement, in accordance with the following Return Policy.
i) General Terms
In order to return a purchased product and to obtain refund of the paid price or in order to ask for a replacement, you can send it, without scratches, dents or other damages, to GIOIELLERIA PENNISI, via Manzoni 29, Milan, Italy, with previous notice to be sent to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or at telephone number +39 02862232.
- All the products must be returned in the original packaging, together with the original sales receipt. The right of withdrawal does not apply for customized products (such as products with engravings), which cannot therefore be returned, refunded or replaced at all.
- All returned products with a return or replacement request are subject to a quality check before being accepted. Products bearing signs of wear, damage or alteration (including size changes) will not be accepted. You shall be refunded the paid price of each products whose return has been accepted by GIOIELLERIA PENNISI. Such refund shall not include delivery expenses incurred for the return. Delivery costs for a return shall be borne by the buyer. Furthermore, you will be liable for any decrease in value of the returned products due to a not suitable use in the light to preserve the nature, characteristics and, where applicable, the functioning of the products.
- In such event, you must also enter a coverage policy against theft and loss of the value of the product.
- ii) Customer Care return
- Once the notice concerning your wish to withdraw from the contract has been received, GIOIELLERIA PENNISI will send you an email with return instructions. You can also return the products by sending them, at your own risk, directly to GIOIELLERIA PENNISI Via Manzoni, 29, 20121 Milan, together with the declaration of your intention to withdraw from the contract.
- You must return the products within 14 (fourteen) days from their receipt. The aforementioned deadline is met if the shipment of the products is carried out before the expiry of 14 (fourteen) days deadline. The refund of the returned products will be settled through the same payment method used for the payment. In case of gifts, the recipient of the gift can only ask for the replacement of the product with another product of equal or greater value. In the case of replacement of a product purchased on the Website, the delivery costs for the replaced product will not be charged.
iii) Direct Return to boutique GIOIELLERIA PENNISI
- Direct return to GIOIELLERIA PENNISI boutique is also allowed in order to get a replacement.
GIOIELLERIA PENNISI boutique in Italy
Milano, Via Alessandro Manzoni, 29, 20121 (tel: +39 02 02862232)
You can return the product within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt. For returns directly made in the boutique, you shall be refunded the paid price by bank transfer or check, or the product will be replaced with other product of equal value. Replacement with a product of higher value shall result in payment of the difference in price. It is not allowed to replace a product with another product of a lower value. Customs and shipping charges, if paid, will not be refunded.
- For repair requests, please call customer service email@example.com or at telephone number +39 02862232.
Governing Law and Place of Jurisdiction
The General Conditions, their interpretation, execution and enforcement, including purchases carried out on the Website, are governed by Italian Law.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, each party irrevocably undertakes to submit to the Italian Jurisdiction any claims or disputes, as well as any other matters concerning the General Conditions. For any dispute arising in relation to purchases, the Court of Milan shall be exclusively competent.